We’re looking for results-driven Warehouse Associate & Driver to support our existing warehouse team and execute short-run pickups and deliveries.
This position will be based in Hackensack, NJ.
- Ensuring warehouse shipments are received, labeled, & organized into our inventory system in a timely fashion.
- Utilizing computer to ensure our warehouse procedures and policies are precisely followed to maximize operational efficiency.
- Ensuring our outbound deliveries arrive on time and are 100% accurate.
- Ensure a constant flow of communication and updates on pickups/deliveries when on the road.
- Ensuring our pickups are executed on time and all details are accurate against PO (appropriate quantity, dimensions, etc.).
The following experience will lead to success in the role:
- Basic computer aptitude (some experience using MS Excel a plus)
- Short-Run Van/Truck Driving experience (NOT CDL, but 16, 18, 24 ft non commercial vehicles)
- At least 6 months of delivery/pick up work requiring you to sign & verify shipments
- At least 6 months of general warehouse work
The following behavior will result in long-term success & growth within the company:
- Willingness & ability to come early/stay late without advanced notice.
- Willingness & ability to be on call for off-hour and urgent deliveries/pickups
- A desire to contribute beyond your role to efficiently help the business as needed.
- This is a full-time position offering benefits, overtime, a stable & productive environment, & a family-oriented culture.
If interested, apply online below or contact us at email@example.com.
Tech Supplier, founded in 2009, remarkets used, refurbished, and end of life inventory to give goods a second life and find the right customer for every item. After nearly a decade of growth, Tech Supplier now works directly with manufacturers and retailers to provide an elegant solution to sell refurbished and B stock inventory without impacting A grade channel partners.